Sosebee Mortuary proudly offers the best quality products, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service.
These prices are effective November 1st, 2022, and are subject to change without notice.
Prices apply only to Anderson and surrounding county burials. Does not apply to out-of-state burials or deaths.
- Professional Services of Funeral Director and Staff
- Chapel, or Church, or Graveside service with a time of visitation held prior to service on the same day
- Removal from place of Death within 50 miles
- Use of the Hearse
- Service Utility Vehicle
- 20 Guage Steel Casket – Choice of Color (Custom cap panels not included)
- Thank you cards and register book
- 50 memorial prayer cards with picture
- Obituary with picture on www.sosebeemortuary.com
- Death Notice in Independent Mail
- Temporary grave marker if acceptable by the cemetery
- 35-picture slideshow presentation shown during the visitation
* Casket may be upgraded to a selection of one’s choice by paying the difference in sales price and sales tax. See prices here.
Package does not include:
Obituary publication in a newspaper; casket spray or other floral arrangements; honorarium for clergy or musician; hairdresser; use of the family car; outer burial container (vault); cemetery charges i.e. grave spot, opening, and closing, or permanent marker; Graveside service tent
Itemized Price List
Acceptable Methods of payment:
- Money Order
- DC/CC Plus surcharge
Validated insurance prior the scheduling
Does not apply to arrangements already made